Rosslare’s AT-32 keyfob designed encased in a rugged plastic housing, the keyfob contains a hardened stainless-steel ID chip, snap-fitted into the back of the GA-01 and programmed to provide an electronic registration number for automatic identification. Each has the option of including a Dallas iButtonTM ID chip or a generic numeric ID chip.
Other features include easy deletion of lost or stolen tags from the system database, light-weight portable units, as well as uniquely preprogrammed codes that cannot be altered or replicated.
- The AT-32 keyfob is available in black or white.
- Durable, highly rugged and waterproof (Meets IP-68 level tests)
- The sealed ID chips’ internal code cannot be altered or replicated
- Plastic casing easily attaches to any solid, flat surface with screws, glue or double coated tape
- Light-weight, portable keyfob with keychain attachment
- Easy to use
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Flexibility with the option to select models with Dallas iButtonTM ID chip (GA-01)
- The DigiToolTM Guard Patrol system can be used indoors and outdoors in a wide range of temperatures
- Conveniently add location tags and keyfobs to the database by registering the chip’s ID
- Easily invalidate a lost or stolen tag or keyfob by deleting it from the system database
- Use the database to register changes in location tag sites and keyfob owners